This blog is entitled "Save the planet movement" because it is - as it says. All the contents of this blogsite is intended to serve the needed knowledge required by anyone concerned in doing his part in saving the planet.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

A day in the life of Mr. X






The following is a journal from Mr. X during one of his weekend activities.

"Hello!

I joined a tree planting activity represented by 13 different local car clubs in my region.

Since car club members are already enthusiastic about cars and all are very much interested in reducing air pollution at the same time wanted better performance from their cars, demonstrating Green Technology was just timely.

I always carry a bottle of NewOil and A Power Enhancer line to tap on batteries for performance boost anywhere I go with my car.

Before and after the Tree planting activity I was able to give an actual demonstration on how the technology can work on their cars.

Everyone was so amazed! I gave 10 ml sample of NewOil on a well maintained yellow beetle and we timed how fast the oil will take effect. Within a minute or two, the idle run was observed to have changed and as if the engine has just awakened. The noise went smoother!...

I also show to them that performance can be enhanced further by tapping a gadget on the battery only. Of course everyone would like to see it first hand to believe it.

We're able to change the engine sound (with better performance) on a Kia Pride instantly and a before and after test was also conducted, an eye opener for all of them, making them realize that their stock settings are not the best setting at all.

They also had the opportunity to see my car (The 110 MPG Nissan Sentra) and was surprised to hear almost nothing while it ran down the road. They wondered if the engine was running when I was went downhill. I told them that it was running and it didn't even had a resonator in my exhaust system,not even a primary muffler, only the spiral muffler at it's tail pipe. The funny thing is I forgot to switch off the Hydroxy cells running at 4A while the car is idling for a long period of time at only 100rpm. (Of course, no alternator will be able to supply enough current at only 100 rpm - you need at least 600 idle rpm to have enough supply)

My battery was actually drained for about a week already, I am just too lazy to have it recharged that time since there was no real need for it. We had to give it a small push though to crank it...

I'm hoping to have more activities here related to helping everyone improve
their cars and stop air pollution from cars.

After the tree planting activity which lasted till 1:30pm, We left the site (40km from the City).

I was able to test the car for the first time at 100kph. Before, 80kph was already the highest speed that I have ever tried. Yes, indeed, lots of improvement was made, I can pass a lot of cars on the highway but I kept it down for safety reasons.

I can feel and hear a similar humm like that of your Charade's engine, as if it is a very smooth air pump. You can feel that the engine wants to run fast while while there is less on throttle opening (less than 1/4 throttle opening only).

Upon reaching home, I rested a few minutes then I proceeded to the car shop to help trouble shoot a Chevrolet OPTRA that was running very rough after an engine wash. Spark plugs were cleaned but to no avail at all.

NewOil saved that car, we applied NewOil on all sensors and ECU electrical contacts and the problem disappeared immediately! That car has already been through a lot of costly replacements of parts from other shops and it has stayed there for several weeks yet the problem persisted.

I was able to get home late evening already, when I got a call from my friend having a family vacation from a province nearby. I introduced NewOil to them and the gadget for tapping the battery. This is also an opportunity for us to spread the movement. :)

My friend's father is a well versed driver and knows a lot about car engines, He understands very well how engine works and how to improve its performance. They were amazed to see no smoke from the tailpipe when they revved the engine to 3000 rpm then to 4000rpm. There really is ZERO SMOKE! They were all in front of the tail pipe. This family is really interesting, they checked everything around the car while it is being revved and bear in mind; they know a lot about cars and expected it to have smoke like any ordinary cars. They told me that on their way here, their father was even able to help the Waterjet Ferry ship owner by telling the crew that there was a problem with their ships engine so they were able to check and fix it.

Going back to my car, they requested for a test drive, but the roads here are shorter, We were able to make a short quick drag runs only - like in a short block.

They told me that my car sounds really different, unlike any other car they've seen so far. The good thing is I was able to run it in the afternoon, the car actually shows better performance during that time, More silent and more smoother.

Yesterday was a really busy day for me yet a very productive one. I love doing this on a weekend, it gets me more inspired that people are really looking for solutions to make their engine more efficient for better fuel economy and lesser pollution. :)

After this tree planting activity, I feel refreshed with more energy to do more enhancement on cars to achieve lesser pollution and lesser fuel consumption. :)

It seems the engine itself is telling me it wanted more air and water than gasoline for every test run I made today. It's a joy to ride a car that does not send out smoke and not noisy with an even more quicker response. For me, these simple improvements is already the reward in itself. :-)

Mr. X"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compute your carbon footprint

Calculate your Car's Carbon Impact
Based on EPA and Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Values
Trip Carbon Footprint Calculator for Gasoline Engine
Miles Driven Trip MPG Average
Trip Carbon Impact
City:
lbs. of CO2
Highway:
lbs. of CO2
Total Trip Emission:
lbs. of CO2
How many times do you drive like this per month?
Estimated Annual Emission:
Tons of CO2

PANACEA-BOCAF

This idea describes two technologies that can help every person on the planet, save energy, stop pollution and help reduce global warming. We need your help to help you please vote for this idea.

URGENT MESSAGE #1

I personally do not agree with idolatry or cult personalities - I am merely posting these videos for the worthy educational contents - and I am not endorsing any of the perosnality intending to be idolised or praise or worshipped in these videos. Please stick with the contexts or contents only and discard the unimportant details like superlative titles to individuals.