This blog is entitled "Save the planet movement" because it is - as it says. All the contents of this blogsite is intended to serve the needed knowledge required by anyone concerned in doing his part in saving the planet.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Untold Story behind the Offshore Oil Rig Disaster

Hello all,
Some people wonder about motivtaion.

The BP people have repeated their mistakes.
Years ago, I was scheduled to be at the Texas City, Texas, USA oil refinery that blew up.
Several "unusual events" occured that prevented me from getting there.
An old man of 70 years, a stranger to me, watching from the sidelines, came up to me 3 days after the disaster, showed me a newspaper clipping and asked me,
"Is this where you were going?"
"Yupper, that is a fact, I was" I replied.
"Young man," he stated, "I apologize for the all the ill thoughts I had about you, thinking you were just being lazy and not getting to your job.
I have heard and read about people like you, having close calls, not being able to get there, for unknown reasons.
This is the first time I actually witnessed the events, that you have been experiencing.
I am 70 years old this year, and I have lived to see "divine intervention in action" ...restored my shaken faith ,since my wife passed away, some time back.
There is no doubt in my mind,
it just wasn't your time,
something planned for you down the road.
Would you accept my apology and shake my hand?
I want to tell this story among my friends who need inspiration."
I shook his hand, told him, "Tell anyone you want to, if you think it will help them."
Then, he walked away, and all I could do, was sit down and wonder, "who else is watching?"
I stayed home for a couple of months, just getting my nerve back up to go do my job again, getting past the mourning time, clearing my head.
That is when the "Legend" began...being told.
I hadn't thought much about that old man, that day, that apology.
I met strangers, later on I worked the oil refineries, that said, I know of you...who I know I never met prior.

In telephone communications...2 weeks prior to that disaster..I told them(management) to reduce production by 35% to prevent the stress load on the system... a particular safety valve that was due to be replaced in the upcoming re-fit.
Yupper, that what I did for a living, rebuild oil refineries.
They pushed for more production...a few thousand barrels of oil...instead.
Now, as it stands, one woman, has not settled out of court over losing BOTH her parents that day.
If she decides to use public courts, all the information leading up to that disaster becomes public knowledge.
If she does that...civil charges of 2nd degree neglegent homicide can be entered/levied, in regards the people making the decisions...all the way to the top executives...
It could have been prevented.
I lost 10 friends that day, good experienced non-replaceble people.
I never told my side of this disaster, publicly, to outsiders.

I figure it is the right time.

This off shore oil rig disaster is due to BP not using... installing... a decades old..proven hydralic powered shut-off valve at the head of the well.
It cost too much?
Wonder who told them this could occur with with valve they installed?

I sort of made a personal vow to always "be at war with BP" that day,
as I still miss my friends,who did their job...the job I sent them to...in good faith they would go home at the end of the shift.
Had BP heeded my warnings...???
Go Figure !!!

Yupper, the Hull Effect has deeply rooted motivation...for me.

Robert W Hull

..................................................................................................................................................................
NOTES:

What is the Hull Effect?

the HULLEFFECT was discoverd by Robert .W. Hull and Nathan .R. in early 2009.
the hull efect utilises torsion physics to turn the motor into a plasma reactor.
sounds complicated but its not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Compute your carbon footprint

Calculate your Car's Carbon Impact
Based on EPA and Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Values
Trip Carbon Footprint Calculator for Gasoline Engine
Miles Driven Trip MPG Average
Trip Carbon Impact
City:
lbs. of CO2
Highway:
lbs. of CO2
Total Trip Emission:
lbs. of CO2
How many times do you drive like this per month?
Estimated Annual Emission:
Tons of CO2

PANACEA-BOCAF

This idea describes two technologies that can help every person on the planet, save energy, stop pollution and help reduce global warming. We need your help to help you please vote for this idea.

URGENT MESSAGE #1

I personally do not agree with idolatry or cult personalities - I am merely posting these videos for the worthy educational contents - and I am not endorsing any of the perosnality intending to be idolised or praise or worshipped in these videos. Please stick with the contexts or contents only and discard the unimportant details like superlative titles to individuals.